Hair transplant treatment is one of the most popular treatment methods in recent years. One of the most frequently asked questions in this type of treatment is whether a natural appearance can be achieved. It is possible for people with hair loss to regain their old hair with the transplant method. Moreover, it is possible to achieve a hundred percent natural appearance after the transplant procedure.
What Is Hair Transplant?
Hair transplant is an effective treatment method that eliminates problems such as hair loss and baldness. It is possible to get definite and effective results with this treatment, which includes different methods. Transplant treatment, which has a very high success rate, can be applied to both women and men. Moreover, transplant treatment is a treatment that is applied not only to the hair but also to the beard, mustache, and eyebrows.
5 Points That Makes A Neutral-Looking Hairline for Hair Transplant
Based on the hair transplant before and after images, it can be said that this treatment gives a natural appearance. Of course, some details must be taken care of in order to achieve a natural hairline appearance after the treatment. It is possible to achieve this natural look in both DHI and FUE hair transplant methods.
Here are the 5 points applied in FUE and DHI hair transplant techniques that give a natural look:
- It is important that the area to be transplanted is determined appropriately in its natural state.
- In order for the new hair not to look like a brush, the hair growth direction of the patient should be examined and determined.
- Transplant treatment must be performed by specialist physicians.
- In transplant treatment, it is important to target the forehead line and apply transplant techniques accordingly.
- In order to obtain a natural appearance, care must be taken in the post-transplant care process.